Our Sponsors

Young Living Essential Oils for Autism

To learn more, click on image

Follow us on TWITTER

            
    


Also: Click HERE for my Interview with Dr. Russel Blaylock where we discuss chemtrails that was uploaded to You Tube by a listener!


Linderman Unleashed Rabid News

Linderman Unleashed Rabid Talk Radio is Back on You Tube!

I will be doing new shows weekly in the coming weeks and also I will be making my NWO Wednesday series available on You Tube beginning with this first part... I hope that you all enjoy the new format and share it with your friends!

Click HERE to watch New World Order Wednesday Episoade #1


Articles/ News

Democrats Baffled by Benghazi Whistleblower's New Accusations

From Slate.com  by David Weigel


Yesterday, reporter Sharyl Attkisson published a long interview and profile of Raymond Maxwell, a former State Department deputy secretary who had been laid off after Benghazi and called it a scapegoating. (Maxwell had planned to retire but was staying on to deal with the aftermath of the Arab Spring.) The hook of the story, a detail newly reported—and confirmed by Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz, likely to be the next Oversight and Government Reform chairman—was that Maxwell claimed to have seen Hillary Clinton allies separating out documents that could have reflected poorly on them before handing anything over to investigators. After I wrote about this, Attkisson tweeted that Maxwell had told this to investigators "a year ago."

I remained amazed that such a crucial detail could be buried so long. This morning, when the Benghazi Select Committee's Democratic members gathered to announce a database of "Asked and Answered" questions, they spent some time arguing that the latest "breaks" in the story were faux. Rep. Adam Schiff, for example, attempted to douse the rumors of a "stand down" order—rumors that resurfaced when three contractors talked to Fox News last week, about the new book they were releasing. The Maxwell story didn't immediately come up, so I asked ranking member Elijah Cummings about it.

​"Maxwell was interviewed by our committee, the Oversight and Government Reform Committee," said Cummings. "He was called by Chairman Issa as a witness. And he never talked about this. He had plenty of opportunities to do it. But keep in mind, we have allegations seeming to come out every week. Mr. Schiff just talked about the three contractors, who also have been interviewed, and suddenly they come out with these 'stand down' allegations. But again, Mr. Maxwell did not bring those allegations to our attention when we interviewed him extensively. Extensively."

Former State Department Official: Clinton Camp Destroyed Benghazi Documents

Source: Benswann.com Michael Lotfi


WASHINGTON D.C., September 15, 2014 – Today, former Deputy Assistant Secretary Raymond Maxwell dropped a Benghazi bombshell in a statement.


​​“What they were looking for is anything that made them look bad. That’s the way it was described to us,” said Chaffetz.


In his account, Maxwell claims that allies of Hillary Clinton removed potentially damaging documents before handing over files to the Accountability Review Board investigating the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi.

Maxwell, the former head of the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, told lawmakers an after hours session to separate documents took place over a weekend in a operations-type center at the State Department in Washington D.C. 

Representative Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) confirmed Maxwell’s story. Chaffetz stated that Maxwell told him and other lawmakers his sum of events last year when he was privately interviewed in the aftermath of the attacks. At that time, according to Chaffetz, Maxwell claimed that Clinton’s chief of staff and deputy chief of staff oversaw the alleged weekend.

Maxwell claims that he was not invited to the after hours session, but walked in on the Sunday afternoon after hearing about it. He reportedly saw stacks of documents and a office director who worked for him. According to Maxwell, the director told him they had been instructed to go through files and pull out items that could put anybody in the NEA in a bad light.

These new allegations come two days before the House Select Committee on Benghazi is scheduled to open its first hearing. This is the first time Maxwell has gone public with his account. Chaffetz described Maxwell’s account as “consistent” throughout the whole time.

Related:

CNN caught in denial over MMR vaccines even as CDC whistleblower confesses to scientific fraud

Source: naturalnewsews.com Jonathan Benson


(NaturalNews) After more than a week of total silence by the mainstream media, CNN has finally admitted that a landmark study recently published in a top scientific journal solidifies a link between the MMR vaccine and autism. But this was only after the journal that first published the study, Translational Neurodegeneration, arbitrarily decided to pull it on spurious claims that its findings "may not be in the public interest," suddenly making the topic "newsworthy."

Failing to even get the facts straight, a CNN report by Debra Goldschmidt claims that the study by Dr. Brian Hooker from the Focus Autism Foundation (FAF) uncovered a link between the MMR vaccine and autism in African American boys given the shot before the age of two -- it was actually before the age of three, Ms. Goldschmidt. The real issue, however, is not this shoddy reporting by CNN, but the fact that a prominent journal claiming to be committed to science decided to pull a study simply because its findings threaten to topple the golden calf of vaccination.

In case you missed it, a top U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) scientist-turned-whistleblower recently came forward with some bombshells about his involvement in a decades-long coverup concerning MMR. In short, top CDC officials were instructed to manipulate and withhold data linking MMR to autism, resulting in the declaration that MMR is safe even after it was shown that some children are up to 340 percent more likely to develop autism if they receive the shot before 36 months of age.

Dr. William Thompson was one such CDC official who, apparently plagued by guilt, decided to tell all as part of a new study that completely deconstructs the myth that MMR is safe. That study was published earlier this summer in Translational Neurodegeneration, only to be later retracted for its controversial findings. And only then did the mainstream media pick up the story, implying along the way that, because the study was retracted, it must be false.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046732_MMR_vaccines_CNN_CDC_whistleblower.html#ixzz3DaAOiEW3